So far as I can tell, that's not ready for prime time. I'm using unity and vinux flavor of ubuntu for now. One firefox extension that would probably be useful for orca users is pentadactyl since that is supposed to make firefox easier for keyboard users to use I didn't find that using aptitude or apt-cache search so figure I'll probably have to get it directly from mozilla's archives. Before I do attempt to install pentadactyl, has anyone on this list already had experience with the extension or add-on they'd be willing to share?