Hi,
I installed Chirp software into my Ubuntu with Orca, and I was pleasantly
surprised to see that it is fully accessible, where it is not in Windows.
But when I try to access my radio, it tells me that TTY0 or another port I
tried to access is denied, that I don't have permission.
I am the only user of this Ubuntu.
I launched the program from the top panel, not the CLI.
I found nothing in the program for entering my Linux password, and I did not
get a pop-up window like I do when using the software updater.
Does anyone know how to get access to the TTY that I will select?
Thanks.
Glenn