Hi all,

Just found a problem which I find to be a huge problem.

First if you try to move or go to the menu, there is no speech. You can bring up orca with no problem, but in the gui nothing is spoken. I can launch apps such as firefox from the run box, but no speech how ever in the desktop or menus. Is there a way to fix this problem. I know there is a comman to tell mate to use accessibility, but should accessibility alreadybe enabled. I tested this with 16.10 and accessibility is fine. Perhaps this is a mate 1.18 problem? Any ideas on this one. Thanks.

Matthew