Le 18/06/2017 à 12:33, Pavel Vlček a écrit :
Hi al,

I installed Ubuntu Mate 17.04. I selected Czech keyboard layout and I
checked auto login. But after auto login, keyboard layout is English,
but in settings, I can see Czech oly. So where can I check and fix the
layout? In second computer, I installed the same Ubuntu, but I selected
require password, and after login, keyboard is ok. But I want to use
auto login, because I don't like the lightdm-greeter-gtk.

Hello Pavel,

I'm not sure it's a Mate specific issue but I can confirm the issue. The workaround we have found at Hypra is to add a shell script in "/etc/X11/Xsession.d/" that will execute "xkbmap" to set the keyboard layout.

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD
Visual-Impairment Project Manager