Hi Nick,
Control + G did not seem to do anything, but The left control key alone gives
the opportunity to pass through a keystroke.
I think that is for doing something on the host computer.
Thanks though.
Glenn

Hi Glenn,

Its a long shot I know, but have you made sure that VirtualBox has the
keyboard focus before pressing the Orca shortcut keys?

I'm not familiar with VirtualBox, but with VMWare you have to press
Ctrl+G so that VMWare grabs the keyboard input and sends it to the guest
operating system.

Regards,

Nick