Le 19/03/2018 à 20:46, Cesar Mauri a écrit :
* Does head-tracking is really efficient?

(Disclaimer: I'm the author of eViacam and EVA Facial Mouse)

Are you aware of differences between eviacam and GNOME mousetrap?

However, if you mean whether is there a FOSS head tracker solution available for GNU/Linux as efficient as similar products, then I would say yes.

It's exactly what I expect indeed. What is as you know the most efficient way to write text with a head-tracking software?

* Do you know if there are other useful application?

There was a website that collected many open source assistive technology software (not only for GNU/Linux). The site is now gone but could be still consulted here:

Thanks you for the link.

Best regards,
Alex.