Hello group,
I have been here on the list for a few days now. Let me first introduce
briefly, my name is Milos and I am from Serbia, a beginner in using Linux.
I didn't want to install Ubuntu on my computer, I just tried using it from my
usb flash, but the use seems to be much restricted. Then I wanted to install it
as a virtual machine using VMWare, and everything seems to go well untill I try
activating Orca. When I boot it from the flash drive and press alt+super+s,
Orca starts speaking, but when I turn it on as a virtual machine, that same key
combination doesn't do anything, eventhough I hear the sound that means that
Ubuntu is up and running.
What to try?
Thanks to everyone in advance, and best regards!
          Miloš