Hi All,
I have a copy of Ubuntu XpLike 10.04, which worked well back then, and Orca
worked well on it, and I have it in ISO image which I have installed with
Universal USB Installer before.
I would like to try putting it onto a system, and bring it up to Ubuntu
something like 16.04.03.
I know that it has to be upgraded one number at a time.
I am wondering if all should work as well as if I went straight to 16, to begin
with, or if things will break along the way.
I really liked the way this had XP themes.
Maybe it will lose all the themes and then I would be better off going with 16
right away anyway.
What are some thoughts?
Thanks.

Glenn

Lenny/Glenn/N0YJV

"Was the government to prescribe to us our medicine and diet, our bodies would
be in such keeping as our souls are now."
Thomas Jefferson

"Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward
circumstances."
Benjamin Franklin