Hi,\I did lots of fresh installs of Ubuntu 18.04 and 20.04 for sighted users with the great help of Orca. After pressing F12 for the boot menu I always need sighted assistance to tell me where my install pendrive is. The difference with 18.04 is that the disk is checked and this will take few minutes. After this process is ready and no errors found I then hear the welcome sound. So then I start Orca.

Milton