On 7/22/06, Andrea <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'd like to propose my Candido engine and Murrine engine with xfmw &
metacity made to perfectly inherits the themes.
They're using fast cairo engines (much more fast than ubuntulooks,
probably the fastests cairo engines) and they provide an usable and nice
environment that feel comfortable also when using computer eight hours a
day for work!

For Candido you can surf here: http://candido.berlios.de and
http://www.gnome-look.org/content/show.php?content=41345
For Murrine here:
http://www.gnome-look.org/content/show.php?content=42755 and
http://gnomethemes.org/?p=52

I want to remember Candido-Calm and Candido-Hybrid which are candido
versions of /Incoming themes and Murrine engine just for his positive
feedback @ gnome-look (also candido has a great feedback).

That's all... suggestions are welcome!!!!!!

Hi Andrea,

This theme is beautiful and would be perfect as a default theme for xubuntu.

J. Mak
--
http://jozmak.googlepages.com/