On Mon, 2006-04-09 at 18:10 +0200, Dennis Kaarsemaker wrote:
> On ma, 2006-09-04 at 17:21 +0200, PingunZ wrote:
>
> > Maybe it would be better if the forum just replaced the wiki+ML, not
> > launchpad ?
>
> Please no, a wiki isn't a discussion medium -- which is a good thing for
> artwork.

Agree with Dennis here.

Also remember that the Wiki is a mandatory requirement to
integrate with Launchpad and Bazaar.

Form should follow function.  As of now, our functioning
does not require expansion of the base set of tools.  If we
hit critical mass regarding output, expansion will become
far more viable.

Looking to the future however, as the mailing list archives
will show, a CMS is a possibility to streamline the uploading
and organization of the team.  To this end, imbrandon
has been working on getting an area up based on Drupal.

I cannot stress this enough -- we _must_ work within the
existing structure set forth by the Ubuntu establishment
if we are to be at _all_ effective.  These factors were
considered early on and largely guided the process we have
today.

Sincerely,
TJS