On Tue, 2006-10-10 at 16:29 +0100, Who wrote:
> These fix those issues in a few ways

As I have always said -- your work is pretty
incredible Who.  Although I fundamentally
disagree with the design decision to put
the dual curve into the logo, your work
is the most standout by far.

In particular, Saturated_Full_Logo_018.png
is probably the most refined.  It offers
the most elegant chroming treatment.

A note on the glossing / chroming:
 * Traditional airbrush techniques generally
   will lean towards a sharper falloff / gradient.
   As you can see with 18, the sharper
   falloff yield the most convincing results.
   Two pennies worth of trial might be to increase the
   bottommost sheen where the black transitions into white
   and amplify the gradient.  Again, sharp falloff, but slightly
   more extreme towards the deep black.

Great work!
TJS

PS:  I honestly believe that our most logical path for
the curving is to modify the curve on the text logo
as it is nearly impossible to reconcile the curve - flat -
curve option.  One possible variation on this might be to
wisp the entry to the 'U' and the exit on the rightmost
'U' to minimize the effect.  More of a similarity to
water surface tension adhesion to glass on the perimeter.