I apologize...

Nothing else will be said from me on the matter!

On Sun, 23 Dec 2007, Thorsten Wilms wrote:

On Sun, 2007-12-23 at 15:46 -0500, Jayson Rowe wrote:

> Again, everyone has ideas, and that's the great thing about open source -
> everyone can  have a say, and everyone listens and respects what everyone
> else has to say.

No. Not everyone can have a say. Not regarding the default theme.
Regarding listening ... it's rather everyone talking. And not much that
is actually black and orange (guilty myself).

> We just need to think responsibly and realistic, and keep collaborating
> and Ubuntu 8.04 will be the envy of all other Linux distros.

Keep collaborating? If things go on like this, there will be nothing but
random opinions and mockups until 8.04.

I hope the decision will be to have the LTS being the last with a theme,
not the first with a new one.

I think we are through with all the same opinions than come up every
time it's about theming. So can we please just wait for more art
direction and otherwise just work on mockups?

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software:
http://thorwil.wordpress.com/