On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 12:47 AM, Salane Ashcraft <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> This is it! My final version of Clear- it is now ready for coding!

If you want to try doing it yourself, rather than waiting for someone
else to come along and take on what looks to be a rather large coding
project, you could consider making it a pixmap theme. You can do it
'by hand' with the Gimp and the gtkrc file, or last I knew Thomas Wood
was working on a GUI editor for Pixmap themes....
http://blogs.gnome.org/thos/2007/10/16/the-parsing/

Perhaps get in touch and see if he needs people to test it? Then you
can do this yourself and not have to worry about guideing someone else
through your vision

Hope that helps,

Who