Adam skrev:
> How do you guys like this?
> http://m.blog.hu/os/osline/image/adamconceptr.png

Too gray. I believe Ubuntu should be warmer, more orange, brown, red, -
but in a professional fashion. I don't like the default theme. I do like
dust, but again, it doesn't have this warm feeling.

Let me introduce you to my screenshot:
http://portefolje.net/div/scr.jpg

The panel-backgrounds are from the Dust theme, GTK/Metacity is choconome
(on gnome-look, based upon a mockup I once made..), wallpaper is also
from gnome-look and is named ubuntu aero (this one and earthenibex are
my favs). + conky and sreenlets....

My desktop is kinda backwards, it works fine the other way around, just
did it this way around because of the system-status screenlet placement
vs the wallpaper...

Cheers,
Thomas L.G