Cory K. wrote:
> I don't mean to be a pain at all I just mean to get you thinking a
> little to ask different questions that don't make it appear as though we
> on this list are bound by any guidelines Canonical puts out. ;)

After consideration, you are right. So then the question becomes: Do we
as a community want to work on art involving a specific and new common
palette? I think that we should, working from a common pallet may help
bring forward the strength and weakness of certain color schemes. It
would also give the end user something fresh, but unified  to look at
upon installation.
> In the end, I would bet they aren't even sure what they're doing quite yet.
God I hope not.

--Saleel