On Saturday 24 October 2009 06:20:06 pm Alex Lancey wrote:
> >Hi!
> >
> >Interesting blog post by Máirín Duffy:
> >http://mairin.wordpress.com/2009/10/24/f12-wallpaper-sprinting/<http://mai
> >rin.wordpress.com/2009/10/24/f12-wallpaper-sprinting/>
> >

> >--
> >Thorsten Wilms
>
>   That looks interesting. I think Ubuntu ought to follow along the theme of
> abstract wallpapers.

Erm, we already do...all of our default wallpapers have been abstract ;)

While I can appreciate their efforts I must say that I like the karmic
wallpaper better than this. In fact, there is a kde wallpaper made by Nuno
Pinhiero which is in my opinion, an example of a similar style as the fedora
wallpaper, but better.

--
Ken