On Sunday 10 January 2010 07:40:38 pm Vikram Dhillon wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 10, 2010 at 11:55 AM, Thorsten Wilms <t...@freenet.de> wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > Like for 9.10, I created text figures to set the version number for
> > Ubuntu 10.04:
> > https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Lucid/Numerals
> >
> > The goal was to pick up the exact style of the ubuntu logotype with its
> > subtle drawn-and-not-constructed feel to build a whole that flows!

I like it, but it seems the the end of top left part of the 1 is a bit too
pointy for my tastes. I don't see any other pointy parts in any other glyphs.

Good work! If I can only bitch about one thing you're more than on track :p

Font work is amazingly hard. You can devote your whole life to it (and make
*really* good money if you know how to do it well).

--
Ken