Hi, there's only about 16 more hours (or so) to submit your countdown
banner. Post your concept to
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Website/LucidCountdownBanners in order for it
to be considered. If your idea is good but needs polish there will be
some time (and guidance) after the initial selection is made.

The deadline is mid-morning (UTC) Tuesday March 23rd. Keep up the great work!