Hi
Ubuntu Liquid [1] is a community maintained distribution for mobile devices.

The principal objective is to support mobile devices which do not have hardware
accelerated graphics and to bring to these devices the latest updates available
in the Ubuntu world. The first release is scheduled for Meerkat and work was
started during the Lucid cycle on the Liquid blueprint [2]
We would like to have appropriate artwork for our first release hence this call
to the artwork team. If you would like to contribute please shout in
#ubuntu-mobile, ping me (ian_brasil) in #ubuntu-artwork or join the
liquid-hackers team

Thanks

[1] https://edge.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-liquid-hackers
[2] https://blueprints.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/mobile-liquid