2010/5/20 "Duy Anh Nguyễn" <myfanisu...@ovi.com>:
>  You can download or watch here:
> http://share.ovi.com/media/MyFanIsUUUU.ThisisUbuntu-Wi/MyFanIsUUUU.10006

That actually looks like it would be more confusing, not less. I can
imagine many new people would ask where the menu bar is. In addition,
the text beside icons is a waste of space, and I for one keep a lot of
files in my home directory, not to mention that in Netbook Remix
screen space is a major factor. I do not like the idea of a background
in the file window either, it would be distracting, IMO, competing for
attention from the desktop. The only thing I actually agree with is
the zoom bar placement, but that is because it is in my past Nautilus
mockup which has already been partially implemented. Overall, though,
this doesn't seem to improve usability much, and change for the sake
of change is bad.

Smartboy