On Fri, 2010-10-22 at 22:39 -0400, Saleel Velankar wrote:
> I started on this, and then midterms hit: this is what I have so far:
> I am so sorry for dropping the ball on this.

It's nice work :-) I like the two tone version and the colour one only
needs features I think. You don't even have to go all that detailed, the
images for ibex were great because of their simplicity.

Yea stuff like this is hard right now because we do it ad-hock. If youd
had said you were doing it on a website that emailed you and pestered
you about it, then you'd be on hook ;-)

Martin,