Hi Boudhayan, :-)

On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 18:51, Boudhayan Gupta <bg13....@gmail.com> wrote:
> The very name LibreOffice suggests that the office suite gives a lot
> more about being free rather than make sure it works. Of course we want
> a free office suite, but it also has to able to be used to type a
> letter, or create a expense report.

My personal experience is that it is a very high-quality product, and
the project is very active. Upcoming 3.3 is likely to be the last
version before big enhancements to the user interface. There's a lot
of exciting work in progress and planned, with lots of opportunity for
creativity and inventiveness... A great time to join the project as a
contributor. ;-)

> But OTOH, I've tried out the 3.3 Betas of LO, and they sure rock.

See what I mean? :-)

David Nelson