Tux and ubuntu logo now have the same color technically, but not visually.
Ubuntu logo is larger and is surrounded by darker background, so it looks
lighter than Tux. Still inconsistent :)

Ubuntu and GNOME logos on the side also have different shades of aubergine,
it also looks inconsistent. One expects to see monochromatic icons or icons
with some meaningful color. The aubergine shades here don't seem to have any
logic and are still too close to create meaningful contrast, therefore they
look like a mistake.

The center is too pink and too bright now, IMHO. On the other hand, I
haven't seen it in CMYK.

"It's up to date..." text area looks wider than the circles row despite
being aligned pixel-to-pixel because the circles are visually smaller
(circle is the most visually compact figure of all). Make the text area a
bit more narrow.

The spacing on the back is odd. The circles and "It's up to date..." text
area don't form a separate block at a glance, and make the picture look very
complex. This feeling goes away after looking at the back for 20 seconds or
so. If I were you, I'd use equal vertical spacing for all the rows of
elements, it would make the whole thing more clear and easy on the eye.
Using different spacing for similar elements on the X and Y axises is
considered to be a good thing. In your case circles in the same row are
related closer than circles in the same column, so making vertical spacing
more than horizontal is logical and natural.