Hey Ross,

I'm not trolling you; I'm sincerely interested in you making great art
and I will share my hard won wisdom[1] with anybody on the mailing list
when I feel it might be useful.

The core thing about art is that you can't be horribly hurt by honest
critique and blame the culture of the community. We can't always be
fluffy bunnies handing out meaningless platitudes; that's the way to
never get better as a community.

I'm sorry you were hurt by the critique.

Martin[2],

[1] For what little of it there is ;-)
[2] Is not a city type && is a person class.