Hi Krzysztof,

I meant: helping users find what they want as it pertains to themes (or the look and feel of the desktop and applications). So, that latter part of the title was a different wording to complement the first part of the title. Sorry if it was confusing, as if it were referring to a completely different topic.

There are many GTK themes out there, it's just that finding/accessing them could be made easier for newcomers.

Vesa