Hello all!

I am asking for Moderator/Administrator status on the following site:

http://sth-group.pl/ubuntu-artwork/

This is the Unofficial Site for Ubuntu Artwork. I am requesting this status
because I have visited the site and noticed that users/members have been
abusing their forum privileges. I will not go into details at the given moment.
I'm not exactly sure who owns the administrator account (kWeglinski), but I am
just asking for Moderator status so I can delete all of the unrelated spam that
has recently been posted onto the site. There are over 2,000 spam topics
throughout the site, and I would like to get rid of them. Please contact me
ASAP, because I would not like to see all of our starting effort go to waste.

Thank you,
Thomas Corwin