### Usage friendly Ubuntu sources.list for BigPond ISP customers
### Last modified 26-Jan-2008

## BigPond unmetered repositories - /etc/apt/sources.list
## Uncomment backports and proposed if you want them
## Uncomment deb-src lines if you want sources
## BigPond also has all of the following for Ubuntu 8.04 (hardy)

deb http://mirror.gamearena.com.au/ubuntu/ hardy main restricted
universe
deb http://mirror.gamearena.com.au/ubuntu/ hardy-security main
restricted universe
deb http://mirror.gamearena.com.au/ubuntu/ hardy-updates main restricted
universe
# deb http://mirror.gamearena.com.au/ubuntu/ hardy-backports main
restricted universe
# deb http://mirror.gamearena.com.au/ubuntu/ hardy-proposed main
restricted universe
# deb-src http://mirror.gamearena.com.au/ubuntu/ hardy main restricted
universe
# deb-src http://mirror.gamearena.com.au/ubuntu/ hardy-security main
restricted universe
# deb-src http://mirror.gamearena.com.au/ubuntu/ hardy-updates main
restricted universe
# deb-src http://mirror.gamearena.com.au/ubuntu/ hardy-backports main
restricted universe
# deb-src http://mirror.gamearena.com.au/ubuntu/ hardy-proposed main
restricted universe

## Ubuntu's Australia repositories (what BigPond doesn't cover yet)
## Get rid of these and add "multiverse" at the end of the lines
## in the prev. section when BigPond adds them
## Uncomment deb-src lines if you want sources

deb http://au.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ hardy multiverse
deb http://au.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ hardy-updates multiverse
deb http://au.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ hardy-security multiverse
# deb-src http://au.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ hardy multiverse
# deb-src http://au.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ hardy-updates multiverse
# deb-src http://au.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ hardy-security multiverse

## Ubuntu DVD from files.bigpond.com
## Replace with your CD/DVD if needed or get rid of this now that
## you can get what you want unmetered

## deb cdrom:[Ubuntu 8.04 _Hardy Heron_ - Release i386 (20080423)]/
hardy main restricted

David