:-)

Cary

On 26/09/11 23:02, Jared Norris wrote:
On 26 September 2011 22:55, Approved LoCo Teams<nore...@launchpad.net>  wrote:
Hello Ubuntu Australian Team,

The membership status of Ubuntu Australian Team (ubuntu-au) in the team
Approved LoCo Teams (locoteams-approved) was changed by Paul Tagliamonte
(paultag) from Deactivated to Invited.
<https://launchpad.net/~locoteams-approved>

Can I just be the first to say, excellent work everyone. It's been
great to see people putting in the effort and as just rewards we're an
official LoCo again!

Members of the council also wanted to pass on how excited they were
about the activity starting to be generated from our LoCo and how
happy they are that they were able to re-approve us.

Now all we need to do is keep up the effort so our next re-approval is
smooth sailing. An extra reason to celebrate at the Release Parties
(come on Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra, Hobart and the rest,
where are your parties going to be?).

--
When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.