On 12/05/2014 07:05 PM, Jared Norris wrote:
On 5 December 2014 at 17:02, Ali Linx <ali.li...@amjjawad.net <mailto:ali.li...@amjjawad.net>> wrote:

    Hi,

    https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-irc/2014-November/001768.html

    I have been waiting for 3-4 days just to get my Ubuntu Clock. I
    did login (I'm now) to the #ubuntu-irc channel at different timing
    trying to find someone who could give me the clock but no progress
    yet.

    I had a chat with some people on the channel who pointed out this
    link:
    https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-irc/2014-November/001768.html

    So, is there anyone here in our time zone who could possibly help?!

    Thanks!

-- Ali/amjjawad
    https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad

-- ubuntu-au mailing list
    ubuntu-au@lists.ubuntu.com <mailto:ubuntu-au@lists.ubuntu.com>

Good evening Ali,

Good evening to you too, Jared :)

Thanks for your reply :)

Unfortunately only IRC Council Members can authorise the cloak (not sure why, I'm sure there is a reason) as per the wiki page [1]. Your best bet is to just make your request in -irc as you have and lurk in there until someone comes along. If you're still struggling emailing the IRC Council is probably best, their contact information is on their Launchpad page [2].

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/IRC/Cloaks
[2] https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-irc-council <https://launchpad.net/%7Eubuntu-irc-council>

I had to get it the hard way but it is done, thanks a lot :)

Regards,

Jared Norris

I thought to forward the email so hopefully someone here could step in and help other future members who live in our time zone. It is really hard to be on +11GMT while most of the active people sleeping while you're awake.

Thank you!