(Ian, I'm in Goulburn too, so let's get together for a chat/drink sometime.)

I've been using Ubuntu for many years, and as my only desktop system for the last two years.

I'd dearly love to get my ASUS laptop onto Ubuntu too, instead of (shudder) Windows8, but the lockdown has defeated my efforts so far. I want to find a company in Goulburn or Canberra that will just fix that for me.

Once I've paid off my mortgage, I'd like to set up a business to promote Ubuntu/LibreOffice/Odoo to rural enterprises.

Cheers,

Rhys from Goulburn