Sorry, it seems this fell through the cracks, I apologize.  I've
uploaded a new backport from trusty to my PPA (ppa:micahg/ppa).  It
should build shortly.  If someone can do a quick install/run test on
this package (or your own backport from trusty), I can upload this in
the near future to precise-backports.  Thanks.

** Summary changed:

- Please backport amd64-microcode 1.20120910-1 (multiverse) from quantal
+ Please backport amd64-microcode 2.20131007.1+really20130710.1 (multiverse)
from trusty

** Description changed:

  Please backport amd64-microcode 1.20120910-1 (multiverse) from quantal
  to precise.

  Reason for the backport:
  ========================

  The package is important for stability and reliability of AMD systems
  where the BIOS does not supply up-to-date microcode.

  Testing:
  ========
  Mark off items in the checklist [X] as you test them, but please leave the
checklist so that backporters can quickly evaluate the state of testing.

  You can test-build the backport in your PPA with backportpackage:
  $ backportpackage -u ppa:<lp username>/<ppa name> -s quantal -d precise
amd64-microcode

  * precise:
  [x] Package builds without modification
- [x] amd64-microcode installs cleanly and runs
+ [] amd64-microcode installs cleanly and runs

  No reverse dependencies

** Changed in: precise-backports

** Changed in: precise-backports
     Assignee: Micah Gersten (micahg) => (unassigned)

** Description changed:

- Please backport amd64-microcode 1.20120910-1 (multiverse) from quantal
- to precise.
+
+ Please backport amd64-microcode 2.20131007.1+really20130710.1 (multiverse)
from trusty

  Reason for the backport:
  ========================

  The package is important for stability and reliability of AMD systems
  where the BIOS does not supply up-to-date microcode.

  Testing:
  ========
  Mark off items in the checklist [X] as you test them, but please leave the
checklist so that backporters can quickly evaluate the state of testing.

  You can test-build the backport in your PPA with backportpackage:
  $ backportpackage -u ppa:<lp username>/<ppa name> -s quantal -d precise
amd64-microcode

  * precise:
  [x] Package builds without modification
  [] amd64-microcode installs cleanly and runs

  No reverse dependencies

Backporters, which is subscribed to Precise Backports.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1036618

Title: