You have been subscribed to a public bug by Dan Bryant (justdan96):

[Impact]

 * The current version of qtbase6 in Ubuntu Jammy is not working
correctly due to bug
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/qt6-base/+bug/1970057. This
issue has been resolved in Kinetic.

[Scope]

 * Backport FROM Ubuntu 22.10 (Kinetic) package qt6-base_6.2.4+dfsg-10.

 * Backport TO Ubuntu 22.03 (Jammy) as package
qt6-base_6.2.4+dfsg-10~bpo22.03.1.

[Other Info]

 * I have already done this in a PPA, it should be published in a few hours:
https://launchpad.net/~justdan96/+archive/ubuntu/qt6-backports
 * I know this isn't the latest qtbase6 package in Kinetic - but backporting
just this package, at specifically version 6.2.4, avoids having to release all
of the Qt6 packages as backports and resolves the specific bug linked above.

** Affects: qt6-base (Ubuntu)

** Tags: backports
--
[BPO] qt6-base/6.3.1+dfsg-8 from kinetic
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1995967