Hello everyone,
I was not online yesterday so I did not see this mailing conversation. It is
natural that we all are working for the same cause but our pattern of work
and pattern of thinking is different. But the problem arises when people
fails to accept this differences and make remarks or comments that hurts
other, and then we start arguing meaninglessly creating division among
themselves. That is why we are still behind then other countries.

We need to ignore other distractions. You may not like someone, or may not
like a comment, but I believe it will not give you any benefit if you make
bad remarks about other. This may hurt your image and your cause. If you see
someone have made a mistake tell him once then forget it. There is no point
of keep arguing. We are a group that not only promotes Ubuntu but also
promotes Open Source philosophy and Linux as a whole.

Previously in a mailing conversation when we requested  that we should not
bring facts about other OSs by that we meant dont try to promote other OSs
while downsizing Ubuntu. Like forwarding mails stating Fedora gives Ubuntu
run for the money! This will definitely create some rough feelings among the
subscribers and there are many ill mannered and ill tempered people who will
feel offended and will speak offending other.

BUT THIS DOES NOT MEAN WE ARE DISCOURAGING OTHER TO SPEAK ABOUT OTHER
OSs. *Everyone
is free to promote other OSs as a solution to a problem but THEY SHOULD NOT
DOWNSIZE OR PUBLICLY CRITISIZE UBUNTU or ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL.*

*I request everyone on this list to avoid making remarks/comments or
creating situations that may result in unnecessary argument/misunderstanding
*

Thanking you,

Shahriar Tariq
Admin