Weak Up!

BTTB is no longer asking 1500/year. It's 1500 for 2 years during sign-up and 700 taka per year for rest of the years. I agree that they have a bad management. Like I sent 2 faxes today after waiting 3 hours just to change name servers. I could do it by couple of clicks online.

Yahoo offered $1.99 per year? For how long, please read the offers carefully. How many domains you can buy with that price with your Y! ID?

Take Care
Omi

9el wrote:
Dear Omi Bhai,
.bd should be lower priced its too high (tk 1500 yearly) for just TLD.
BTTB should allow us to register domains like www.bangladesh.bd <http://www.bangladesh.bd> or www.dhaka.bd <http://www.dhaka.bd> why ppl will be giving two domain costs? Just becuz they are Bangladeshi? As yahoo offers $1.99 per domain we should be able to get Bangladeshi Top Level Domain for like 200tk per year
Otherwise there's almost no point for  .bd domains

What do you think?

Regards

Lenin