On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 6:31 PM, Shahriar Tariq <shahr...@linux.org.bd>wrote:

> > We discussed BLUA activities, plans, next program(IBAIS) schedule and its
> > manner+timing etc.
> Interested to learn more please :)
>
> Like
>
> what is the status of the previous projects? (leaflet & profile/business
> plan)

About them I think the assigned monitor can update better, those were not
officially discussed.

> what we are going to do coming month? (IBAIS program schedule?)

The time until today was 15th but for unavoidable circumstances it would
have to be organized on 26th January. It would be an workshop of a day. from
11:30am to 5pm and Video presentations, disucussions, Comedy dialogs will be
held on Ubuntu.

> what happened to Fedora Infinity program?

Angel has a plan but not declared to all. Soon gonna happen.

> was there any discussion on Linux poster/sticker/merchandise?

Nope, But the PVC banner is going to be printed within this week.