Why there a question of shouting? Of course shouting is not a good thing to
do. Here the question is, if its good/bad to share the info like that in an
Open Source Community mailing list. My opinion is its very much okay with an
OT.
Use FreeOpenSourceSoftwares, Stop piracy, Let the developers live. Get
a Free CD of Ubuntu mailed to your door without any cost. Visit :
www.ubuntu.com