Hello Christophe,

First of all, the ubuntu-be mailinglist is not meant for support, you can
use the ubuntu-en, ubuntu-fr or ubuntu-nl mailinglist for support.
For the keyboard layout auto detect you should type the  +  is you're asked
to press one of the keys. That way it will detect Belgian AZERTY.
I didn't have problems installing ubuntu 10.10 yet, but I only did
installations on physical machines so far, not with virtual box.

Ward