Public bug reported:
Binary package hint: gnome-panel
The clock applet does nor remember the home location between sessions I have to
manually set it every time I log in.
The most obvious way this show up is that I don't get any wheather status in
the panel, but also when opening the applet no city is chosen as home ctiy.
I have 4 cities (Ängelholm, Stockholm, Umeå and Niagra Falls) defined.
I don't have any /etc/timezone.
The machine was installed last summer on 'Ubuntu 7.10 _Gutsy Gibbon_ -
Alpha amd64 (20070823.5)' and has been upgraded since then
ProblemType: Bug
Architecture: amd64
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 8.10
NonfreeKernelModules: openafs
Package: gnome-panel 1:2.24.0-0ubuntu1
ProcEnviron:
PATH=/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/games
LANG=en_DK.UTF-8
SHELL=/bin/bash
LC_NUMERIC=en_US.UTF-8
SourcePackage: gnome-panel
Uname: Linux 2.6.27-4-generic x86_64
** Affects: gnome-panel (Ubuntu)
Importance: Undecided
Status: New
** Tags: apport-bug
--
clock applet does not remember home location between sessions
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/278059
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
--
ubuntu-bugs mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-bugs