Public bug reported:

Binary package hint: network-manager-vpnc

If I try to connect to a VPNC connection from nm-applet:

Cannot start VPN connection 'X'

There was a problem launching the authentication dialog for VPN connection type
'org.freedesktop.NetworkManager.vpnc'. Contact your system administrator.

If I try to edit a connection via nm-applet:

Could not edit connection

Could not find VPN plugin service for
'org.freedesktop.NetworkManager.vpnc'.

If I try to add a connection:

VPNC is not available, only PPTP.

I added this on Bugzilla a couple of weeks ago but nothing has happened.
We are getting closer to Lucid release so I thought it would be wise to
add it here as well.

ProblemType: Bug
Architecture: i386
Date: Tue Mar 16 16:13:18 2010
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 10.04
EcryptfsInUse: Yes
NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
Package: network-manager-vpnc 0.8-0ubuntu1
ProcEnviron:
 PATH=(custom, user)
 LANG=en_DK.utf8
 SHELL=/bin/bash
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.32-16.25-generic
SourcePackage: network-manager-vpnc
Uname: Linux 2.6.32-16-generic i686

** Affects: network-manager-vpnc (Ubuntu)
     Importance: Undecided
         Status: New

** Affects: network-manager-vpnc (Debian)
     Importance: Unknown
         Status: Unknown


** Tags: apport-bug i386 lucid

-- 
Cannot use network-manager-vpnc
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/539639
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.

-- 
ubuntu-bugs mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-bugs

Reply via email to