Public bug reported:

Binary package hint: phpmyadmin

I don't really know what happened. I just noticed this little icon at
the top right of my window telling my the package phpmyadmin had some
trouble installing, so this is that I'm submitting. It seems to work
fine for the most part, but I cannot get php to work in general.

ProblemType: Package
Architecture: i386
Date: Wed Apr  7 17:42:14 2010
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 9.10
ErrorMessage: subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit 
status 1
NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
Package: phpmyadmin 4:3.2.2.1-1
PackageArchitecture: all
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.31-20.58-generic
SourcePackage: phpmyadmin
Title: package phpmyadmin 4:3.2.2.1-1 failed to install/upgrade: subprocess 
installed post-installation script returned error exit status 1
Uname: Linux 2.6.31-20-generic i686

** Affects: phpmyadmin (Ubuntu)
     Importance: Undecided
         Status: New


** Tags: apport-package i386

-- 
package phpmyadmin 4:3.2.2.1-1 failed to install/upgrade: subprocess installed 
post-installation script returned error exit status 1
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/557830
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.

-- 
ubuntu-bugs mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-bugs

Reply via email to