Public bug reported:

Binary package hint: alsa-tools

In my MacbookPro 6,2 with the next sound card
00:1b.0 Audio device: Intel Corporation 5 Series/3400 Series Chipset High 
Definition Audio (rev 06)
01:00.1 Audio device: nVidia Corporation High Definition Audio Controller (rev 
a1)

and after apply the configurations related here:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/MacBookPro6-2/Lucid#Sound

I try to activate all the sound via alsamixer 
 - increasing and unmuting the sound of "Front Speaker" and "Surround" options
 - and activating the "Capture" 

all work perfectly but when I restart the computer all the previous
configurations are lost.

** Affects: alsa-tools (Ubuntu)
     Importance: Undecided
         Status: New

** Summary changed:

- alsamixer doesn't save configurations in Maverick Merkat bet
+ alsamixer doesn't save configurations in Maverick Merkat

** Description changed:

  Binary package hint: alsa-tools
  
  In my MacbookPro 6,2 with the next sound card
  00:1b.0 Audio device: Intel Corporation 5 Series/3400 Series Chipset High 
Definition Audio (rev 06)
  01:00.1 Audio device: nVidia Corporation High Definition Audio Controller 
(rev a1)
  
  and after apply the configurations related here:
  https://help.ubuntu.com/community/MacBookPro6-2/Lucid#Sound
  
- I try to activate all the sound via alsamixer increasing and unmute the
- sound of "Front Speaker" and "Surround" options and activate the
- "Capture" and all work perfectly but when I restart the computer all the
- previous configurations are lost.
+ I try to activate all the sound via alsamixer 
+  - increasing and unmuting the sound of "Front Speaker" and "Surround" options
+  - and activating the "Capture" 
+ 
+ all work perfectly but when I restart the computer all the previous
+ configurations are lost.

-- 
alsamixer doesn't save configurations in Maverick Merkat
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/640910
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.

-- 
ubuntu-bugs mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-bugs

Reply via email to