Public bug reported:
Well, just my opinion, but I think that having ubuntu-one in the
messaging indicator is confusing. I expect applications related to
messaging (email, twitter, etc) there, not a cloud back-up system.
I know ubuntu-one may have notifications (i.e. messages) for me but that
doesn't make it a messaging app.
I think ubuntu-one should use it's own indicator.
By the way, there is an app that allows to easily control your localhost
webserver which also sits in this messaging indicator. I don't know
whose fault is, so I don't report it as a bug here... but maybe those
two (ubuntu-one and localhost indicator) would be better having
something like a "file/web/something indicator".
I am using Natty and ubuntuone 1.0.0-0ubuntu1.1 (ubuntuone-control-
panel-gtk)
** Affects: indicator-messages (Ubuntu)
Importance: Undecided
Status: New
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/814743
Title:
Ubuntu-one in indicator is confusing
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/indicator-messages/+bug/814743/+subscriptions
--
ubuntu-bugs mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-bugs