Public bug reported:
Every time I run tomboy it crashes. Here is the message I receive when I
start it from the command line (I have removed the publickeytoken just
in case it was sensitive information...):
Missing method SetSourcePackageName in assembly
/usr/lib/tomboy/Tomboy.exe, type
LaunchpadIntegration.LaunchpadIntegration
Unhandled Exception: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or
assembly 'launchpad-integration-sharp, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=' or one of its dependencies.
File name: 'launchpad-integration-sharp, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken='
at Tomboy.Application.Initialize (System.String locale_dir, System.String
display_name, System.String process_name, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in
<filename unknown>:0
at Tomboy.Tomboy.Main (System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename
unknown>:0
[ERROR] FATAL UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not
load file or assembly 'launchpad-integration-sharp, Version=1.0.0.0,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=' or one of its dependencies.
File name: 'launchpad-integration-sharp, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken='
at Tomboy.Application.Initialize (System.String locale_dir, System.String
display_name, System.String process_name, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in
<filename unknown>:0
at Tomboy.Tomboy.Main (System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
ProblemType: Bug
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 11.10
Package: tomboy 1.8.0-1ubuntu1
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.0.0-12.20-generic 3.0.4
Uname: Linux 3.0.0-12-generic x86_64
ApportVersion: 1.23-0ubuntu3
Architecture: amd64
Date: Fri Oct 14 15:18:50 2011
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 9.10 "Karmic Koala" - Release Candidate amd64
(20091020.3)
SourcePackage: tomboy
UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to oneiric on 2011-10-14 (0 days ago)
** Affects: tomboy (Ubuntu)
Importance: Undecided
Status: New
** Tags: amd64 apport-bug oneiric running-unity
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/874207
Title:
After the upgrade to 10.10 tomboy crashes at start
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/tomboy/+bug/874207/+subscriptions
--
ubuntu-bugs mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-bugs