Public bug reported:
I discovered that mysteriously when shutting down or restarting through
Unity in Oneiric 11.10 with the 3.0.0-17 kernel in the 64-bit version on
my computer resulted in a simple log-out. I could not shut down from the
log in screen. Shutting down via the terminal was just fine until i
turned it on, in which Unity was broken. The effects and controls were
messed up. I was able to fix it by logging out and logging in using the
lxde environment aand reinstalling unity via synaptics. Has anybody else
been able to reproduce this and figure out what causes unity to corrupt?
** Affects: gnome-session (Ubuntu)
Importance: Undecided
Status: New
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/969314
Title:
logs out instead of shutting down
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-session/+bug/969314/+subscriptions
--
ubuntu-bugs mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-bugs