Public bug reported:

I was installing this Daily image of Quantal on a Panda board: 
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/daily-live/20120901/quantal-desktop-armhf+omap4.img.
After clicking on the continue button on the screen Preparing to install Ubuntu 
ubi-partman crashed, see attached picture.
I clicked on "Try again" but the window in the picture came back again.
The second time I clicke on "Continue anyway", installation continued to the 
timezone selection, keyboard selection, "Who are you" window and the slides, I 
was never asked were to install.

ProblemType: Bug
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 12.10
Package: ubiquity 2.11.26
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.5.0-209.15-omap4 3.5.2
Uname: Linux 3.5.0-209-omap4 armv7l
ApportVersion: 2.5.1-0ubuntu4
Architecture: armhf
CasperVersion: 1.321
Date: Sat Sep  1 13:34:05 2012
InstallCmdLine: vram=40M mem=456M@0x80000000 mem=512M@0xA0000000   fixrtc quiet 
splash -- boot=casper only-ubiquity nocompcache
LiveMediaBuild: Ubuntu 12.10 "Quantal Quetzal" - Alpha armhf+omap4 (20120901)
ProcEnviron:
 TERM=linux
 PATH=(custom, no user)
 LANG=en_US.UTF-8
 SHELL=/bin/bash
SourcePackage: ubiquity
UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install)

** Affects: ubiquity (Ubuntu)
     Importance: Undecided
         Status: New


** Tags: apport-bug armhf iso-testing quantal ubiquity-2.11.26

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1044717

Title:
  ubi-partman crash during Quantal daily install on Panda board

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubiquity/+bug/1044717/+subscriptions

-- 
ubuntu-bugs mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-bugs

Reply via email to