Public bug reported:

I have MiniDLNA server on my router with OpenWRT firmware on it. I'm
running VLC on Ubuntu 12.10. When I try to connect to it with VLC I get
the following error message:

[0x7f57880011b8] idummy demux: command `nop'

After closing VLC: 
[0x7f57b8715a78] upnp services discovery error: UPNP_E_INVALID_HANDLE when 
trying the send() action with URL:  http://192.168.1.1:8200/ctl/ContentDir 
[0x7f57b8715a78] upnp services discovery error: No response from browse() 
action 
[0x7f57b8715a78] upnp services discovery error: UPNP_E_INVALID_HANDLE when 
trying the send() action with URL:  http://192.168.1.1:8200/ctl/ContentDir 
[0x7f57b8715a78] upnp services discovery error: No response from browse() action

These messages repeat several times. My MiniDLNA server works fine with
my tablet and smart TV. I only have issue with VLC under both Linux and
Windows 7.

ProblemType: Bug
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 12.10
Package: vlc 2.0.4-0ubuntu1
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.5.0-17.28-generic 3.5.5
Uname: Linux 3.5.0-17-generic x86_64
NonfreeKernelModules: wl
ApportVersion: 2.6.1-0ubuntu6
Architecture: amd64
Date: Thu Nov  1 11:05:33 2012
InstallationDate: Installed on 2012-10-31 (0 days ago)
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 12.10 "Quantal Quetzal" - Release amd64 (20121017.5)
MarkForUpload: True
ProcEnviron:
 TERM=xterm
 PATH=(custom, no user)
 LANG=hu_HU.UTF-8
 SHELL=/bin/bash
SourcePackage: vlc
UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install)

** Affects: vlc
     Importance: Unknown
         Status: Unknown

** Affects: vlc (Ubuntu)
     Importance: Undecided
         Status: New


** Tags: amd64 apport-bug quantal

** Bug watch added: VLC Trac #7690
   http://trac.videolan.org/vlc/ticket/7690

** Also affects: vlc via
   http://trac.videolan.org/vlc/ticket/7690
   Importance: Unknown
       Status: Unknown

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1073868

Title:
  VLC can't connect to MiniDLNA server

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/vlc/+bug/1073868/+subscriptions

-- 
ubuntu-bugs mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-bugs

Reply via email to