Public bug reported:

This is not the first time I've encountered this bug, but it's also not
easy to reproduce. Occasionally when working with files on the desktop,
Nautilus will crash. Just now I deleted an image and a folder and
Nautilus died, which took the desktop view with it.

I've added information with "apport-bug -w", which I believe is
appropriate. Please let me know if you need anything else.

I also experience this issue frequently with other Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
systems.

ProblemType: Bug
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 14.04
Package: nautilus 1:3.10.1-0ubuntu9.2
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.13.0-30.54-generic 3.13.11.2
Uname: Linux 3.13.0-30-generic x86_64
ApportVersion: 2.14.1-0ubuntu3.2
Architecture: amd64
CurrentDesktop: Unity
Date: Fri Jul  4 09:28:54 2014
ExecutablePath: /usr/bin/nautilus
GsettingsChanges:
 
InstallationDate: Installed on 2014-06-27 (7 days ago)
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS "Trusty Tahr" - Release amd64 (20140417)
ProcEnviron:
 LANGUAGE=en_GB:en
 PATH=(custom, user)
 XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>
 LANG=en_GB.UTF-8
 SHELL=/bin/bash
SourcePackage: nautilus
UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install)

** Affects: nautilus (Ubuntu)
     Importance: Undecided
         Status: New


** Tags: amd64 apport-bug nautilus trusty

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1337750

Title:
  Nautilus crashed when deleting a file from the desktop

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nautilus/+bug/1337750/+subscriptions

-- 
ubuntu-bugs mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-bugs

Reply via email to