This bug was fixed in the package ubuntu-app-launch -
ubuntu-app-launch (0.9+16.10.20160913.1-0ubuntu1) yakkety; urgency=medium
[ Larry Price ]
* Recursively sweep for desktop files for libertine applications.
[ Ted Gould ]
* Fixes, tools and tests related to listing applications
* Migrate starting and stopping applications to new classes
* Make find and discover use the application implementation functions.
* Support launching applications installed as snaps (LP: #1590445)
-- Ted Gould <t...@gould.cx> Tue, 13 Sep 2016 17:43:33 +0000
** Changed in: ubuntu-app-launch (Ubuntu)
Status: In Progress => Fix Released
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
Backend for snapd
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
ubuntu-bugs mailing list