What I'm seeing here:
- the problem appears when cleanupTestCase() tries to destroy the components
- cleanupTestCase() destroys Tabs
- TabBar is somehow destroyed before its style.
- tabsModel in TabBarStyle becomes null because styledItem becomes null
- isVisible() in TabBarStyle tries to access tabsModel.count and that triggers
"if (!tabsModel) return false"
is enough to fix the test, although I'm not sure that's the way we want to go.
We should investigate why that wasn't needed before Qt5.6 and why, for
instance, the "selected" property binding (which still relies on
tabsModel.count) does not fire any error.
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
tst_pagestack_deprecated_toolbar unit test warnings with qt56
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
ubuntu-bugs mailing list